ITA (Italian Trade Agency) and MIB Trieste School of Management (Trieste, Italy) promote and organize Origini
Italia Program 2017, an intensive Export Management and Entrepreneurial Development Course, aimed at the
descendants of emigrants from Italy who are residents abroad, in particular in extra European countries.
The main objective of the Course is to promote a new and productive collaboration between those descendants
and the Italian business system (for further information please read the Origini Italia website and check the
brochure to be opened in the same site).
The Course will last from August 21, 2017 to December 16, 2017. Classes will be held at MIB Trieste School of
Management (Palazzo del Ferdinandeo, Largo Caduti di Nasiryia 1, Trieste, Italy) and at ITA (Italian Trade Agency,
Via Liszt 24, Rome, Italy).
The course has a maximum of 20 places available.
MIB Trieste School of Management guarantees successful applicants travel expenses (a return flight from their
country of residence to Trieste), accommodation expenses for the duration of the course. Both during classroom
lessons and the internship participants will also be guaranteed lunch on the premises.
The candidates have to meet the following requirements:
– Age between 25 and 35 at March 31, 2017 (born between April 1, 1981 and March 31, 1992)
– Academic degree (or equivalent qualification) in any subject.
– Work experience, preferably in the field of entrepreneurship, management, business administration,
marketing, sales, import-export, trade, engineering and similar fields.
– Good working knowledge of English.
– Preference is given to citizens of extra European countries.
– Not mandatory, but preferred, basic knowledge of Italian.
In the case of a first positive evaluation of the Application, applicants will receive a formal communication by the
School and will be called to schedule the selection interview.
Selection process will take place in April-June 2017.
For further information
MIB Trieste School of Management